Perth Scorchers Vs Melbourne Renegades Dream11 Prediction – BBL T2021st December 2019
Fantasy Cricket in Big Bash league has been on its peak at dream11. After Big Winnings in Last two BBL Matches Our team Now decided to cover Another Dream11 Jackpot encounter of Big Bash League going to be played between Perth Scorchers Vs Melbourne Renegades. Both the teams have lost there opening Match of the season but would be looking to bounce back strongly. We will provide you SCO Vs REN dream11 Winning strategy of BBL 2019.
Match will be played at perth where wicket is generally batting friendly and ball comes easily to bat but fast bowler will find help from the surface as it will offer true bounce. So Bowlers Like Kane Eicharson Who Likes to bowl bit short can be among wickets.
First innings Total Around 160 is expected in this Match.
Perth Scorchers Vs Melbourne Renegades Head To Head Record:
Total Matches Played: 10
Perth Scorchers Won: 8
Melbourne Renegades Won: 2
Both teams Have Played head to head only once at perth stadium in which Melbourne rengades taken the Match by completely dominating in all deparments.
M Kelly was only player from scorchers who made the impact by picking 2 wickets.
sam harper scored 37 runs
Dan chrstain Took 4 Wickets
Boyce took 2 Wickets & 1 Wicket was taken by Kane richardson.
PS Vs MR Team News:
They Have made only one change in sqaud By Replacing Sam Whiteman with Liam Guthrie
They Have also made one change by Picking Tom Andrews in place of Alex Doolan.
SCO Vs REN Squad:
Josh Inglis(w), Liam Livingstone, Cameron Bancroft, Mitchell Marsh(c), Ashton Turner, Cameron Green, Ashton Agar, Chris Jordan, Jhye Richardson, Matthew Kelly, Fawad Ahmed, Joel Paris, Liam Guthrie
Sam Harper(w), Aaron Finch(c), Shaun Marsh, Tom Cooper, Daniel Christian, Beau Webster, Jack Wildermuth, Cameron Boyce, Kane Richardson, Richard Gleeson, Harry Gurney, Will Sutherland, Thomas Andrews
- Josh Inglis(w)
- Liam Livingstone
- Cameron Bancroft
- Mitchell Marsh(c)
- Ashton Turner
- Cameron Green
- Ashton Agar
- Chris Jordan
- Jhye Richardson
- Matthew Kelly
- Fawad Ahmed
- Sam Harper(w)
- Aaron Finch(c)
- Shaun Marsh
- Tom Cooper
- Daniel Christian
- Beau Webster
- Jack Wildermuth
- Cameron Boyce
- Kane Richardson
- Richard Gleeson
- Harry Gurney
SCO Vs REN Dream11 KEY Picks for Grand League & Small League
- Kane Richardson
- M Kelly [Especially if Renegades Bat first]
- C Bancroft
- D Christain
SCO Vs REN Dream11 Grand League winning Strategy:
- Try M Kelly in atleast Half of Your grand league teams as he is picked by only 8% users but he have very good record in this venue moreover his form from last one year has been very good.
- Make Liam Livingstone captain in atleast one of you Dream11 Grand League Team as He is Very good player of Short ball so conditions will suit his type of playing.
- Make Dan Christain Your Captain in two teams atleast as he is not considered as captain by most of dream11 users but his head to head record is very good, he has picked 7 wickets in two Matches & moreover he will contribute with bat & is fine player of pace.
- Drop Mitchell Marsh from your team especially if his team opts to chase. His average vs renegades is very low [under 20] same is for his trike rate.
Join us On Telegram for dream11 team typin @fantasycricketstar in telegram app
Join us on twitter for free updates
Check ST Vs AS Dream11 preview How We got to grand League