India Vs England 1st Odi Dream11 – Fantasy Cricket Preview12th July 2018
After blowing away Ireland in a couple of games, India clinched the T20I series against England by a margin of 2-1. India will take on england for the first match of five match odi series. Both the teams Would like to start their series with a win. India Vs England 1st Odi Dream11 Prediction is given by our experts with all key stats.
Venue: Trent Bridge, Nottingham
Match Details: Ind Vs Eng 1st Odi, 12 July 2018, Thursday
|Matches won batting first||18|
|Matches won bowling first||22|
|Average 1st Inns scores||250|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||215|
|Highest total recorded||481/6 (50 Ov) by Eng vs Aus|
|Lowest total recorded||83/10 (23 Ov) by RSA vs Eng|
|Highest score chased||350/3 (44 Ov) by Eng vs NZ|
|Lowest score defended||195/9 (50 Ov) by WI vs Eng|
|Average Runs per Wicket||33.04|
|Average Runs per Over||4.86|
What To Expect: We generally See Here a decent batting pitch where ball comes easily on bat. Though their might be some help for spinners we can see a 300+ total.
India Vs England 1st Odi Weather Report:
With the game being an afternoon fixture, We can expect the temperature to be around 23 degree Celsius. However, the weather will be a tad hazy with an expected cloud cover of 78 percentage But their are not much chances of rain.
- Tom curran is ruled out of the series due to injury.
- Sam Curran has replaced him.
- With Stokes coming back in team, alex hales might have to sit out.
- Kuldeep Yadav is expected to return in this game.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar place is doubtful but still playing chances are high.
Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Alex Hales, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan(c), Jos Buttler(w), Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, David Willey, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Sam Curran, Jake Ball
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli(c), Suresh Raina, Dinesh Karthik, Shreyas Iyer, MS Dhoni(w), Hardik Pandya, Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Siddarth Kaul, Shardul Thakur
Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali, David Willey, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood.
Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, MS Dhoni, Dinesh Karthik, Hardik Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Umesh Yadav
- Jos Buttler (wk)
- Eoin Morgan
- Ben Stokes
- Hardik Pandya
- Virat Kohli (capt)
- Rohit Sharma
- Kuldeep Yadav
Players To Watch For England Vs India 1st Odi:
- Hardik Pandya
Key Stats To Know Before India Vs England 1st Odi:
- Mahendra Dhoni has scored 9,967 runs in Odi Cricket and needs another 33 runs to become the fourth Indian player to reach the 10,000 runs milestone.
- Jonny Bairstow has scored 1,856 runs in Odi Cricket and needs another 144 runs to reach the 2,000 runs milestone.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar has taken 90 wickets and needs 10 more to reach the 100 wickets milestone.
- Eoin Morgan is most successful batsman at Trent Bridge, Nottingham. He Has scored 443 runs in 10 innings with average of 49+.
- Dinesh Karthik needs just four more runs to complete 1500 runs milestone in ODI cricket.
- Suresh Raina is just 60 runs short of scoring 8,000 runs milestone in international cricket.
- Three matches were played between India Vs England at Trent Bridge out of which India won Two & One match was taken by england.
India Vs England Head To Head In Odi Cricket:
Betting Prediction – Who Will Win India Vs England 1st Odi:
Get 100% Bonus on your first deposit: click below & Bet Safe
How To Deposit: Website is offering local bank transfer for Indians if you don’t want to give high commission to neteller & Skrill.
Disclaimer: We are not promoting betting in any way, We are not responsible for any losses in any case.
India Vs England 1st Odi Fantasy Cricket Tips:
Ind Vs Eng 1st Odi Dream11 Grand League Team:
Check other match previews