England Vs India 3rd Test Dream11 – Fantasy Cricket Preview17th August 2018 0 By Shubham
Third Match of Five Match Test series between England Vs India will be played on 18 August 2018. A few weeks ago India, armed with a team that was locked and loaded, seemed to have a great chance of changing their overseas record for the better. The limited overs series gave them adequate time to get acclimatized to the supposedly subcontinent-like conditions, with the ball not swinging much in the ODIs and T20Is. But after two Tests, the same old story has been rewritten all over again. The technique of the Indian batsmen has been less-than-satisfactory, and they have hardly looked the part mentally. Although they did put on a spirited showing in the first game, some of the key players slipped when it mattered the most. ENG Vs IND 3rd Test Dream11 Grand League prediction is given along with fantasy cricket preview.
Venue: Trent Bridge, Nottingham
Match Details: ENG Vs IND 3rd Test, 18 August 2018.
Venue Stats Test:
|Matches won batting first||22|
|Matches won bowling first||17|
|Average 1st Inns scores||321|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||308|
|Average 3rd Inns scores||262|
|Average 4th Inns scores||157|
|Highest total recorded||658/8 (188 Ov) by Eng vs Aus|
|Lowest total recorded||60/10 (18.3 Ov) by Aus vs Eng|
England Vs India Head To Head at Trent Bridge, Nottingham:
What To Expect: Much to the consternation of the Indian camp, the track at Nottingham is likely to have movement, which will again help the trio of James Anderson, Stuart Broad and Sam Curran. Although the pitch does not have much green cover, there will be plenty of juice early on and that could spell trouble for India again – especially if they bat first. The visiting batsmen have showed sub-par technique during their stay at the crease in the four innings so far. Expecting them to get over their flaws so soon might be expecting a little too much.
- England team has declared their playing11, they have included Stokes in place of Sam Curran in their playing 11.
- Jasprit Bumrah will come back after hand injury, should come back into the side for Kuldeep Yadav.
- Rishabh Pant is likely to get his debut cap, replacing the out-of-form Dinesh Karthik.
- Shikhar Dhawan will mostly come in place of one of KL Rahul or Murali Vijay.
Alastair Cook, Keaton Jennings, Joe Root(c), Ollie Pope, Jonny Bairstow(w), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Stuart Broad, James Anderson, Sam Curran, Moeen Ali, James Porter
Murali Vijay, Lokesh Rahul, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli(c), Ajinkya Rahane, Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik(w), Ravichandran Ashwin, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Ishant Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah, Shardul Thakur, Shikhar Dhawan, Karun Nair, Ravindra Jadeja, Umesh Yadav, Rishabh Pant
ENG Vs IND 3rd Test Probable11:
James Anderson, Alastair Cook, Stuart Broad, Jos Buttler, Jonny Bairstow (wk), Ben Stokes, Chris Woakes, Joe Root (c), Keaton Jennings, Sam Curran, Ollie Pope
Dhawan/Rahul/Vijay ( Any two will play), Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant, Hardik Pandya, R Ashwin, Mohammed Shami, Ishant Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah
- Joe Root (c)
- Jonny Bairstow (wk)
- Sam Curran
- Stuart Broad
- James Anderson.
- M Vijay
- Virat Kohli
- R Ashwin
- Ishant Sharma
- Mohammed Shami.
Players To Watch For ENG Vs IND 3rd Test Dream11:
- Virat Kohli
Key Stats To Know Before ENG Vs IND 3rd Test:
- India’s top three are averaging 9.83 in this series, their worst in series of two Tests or longer. Not too far behind, on No. 4, is the 15.5 in South Africa earlier this year.
- Trent Bridge is one of the rare grounds where Stuart Broad has scored more runs than Alastair Cook, 389 to 351. Although Cook took his only Test wicket – Ishant Sharma, four years ago – it is not his favourite venue. He averages 22 here, and his top-score is 50.
- Broad needs 12 runs to become only the fifth man in the 400-wicket club to also have scored 3000 runs. Those ahead of him are Shane Warne, Kapil Dev, Shaun Pollock and Richard Hadlee.
- One of that 15-member 400-wicket club, Broad’s mate James Anderson is not likely to threaten the 3000-run mark, but is only 11 wickets shy of becoming the leading wicket-taker among fast bowlers. Only Glenn McGrath’s 563 strikes are ahead of him.
- At Edgbaston, both sides dropped four catches each. While it is near impossible to calculate the damage caused – partnerships are formed, momentum is lost, bowlers get tired – the reprieved batsmen went on to cost England 154 runs, and India 86.
- Ishant Sharma is five short of 250 wickets. Only Jacques Kallis, quite understandably, has taken longer to get there. Among others who bowled more regularly than Kallis, Daniel Vettori is the current slowest, who took his 250th wicket in his 81st Test, three fewer than what Ishant has played already.
England Vs India Head To Head In Test Cricket:
Betting Prediction – Who Will Win England Vs India 3rd Test:
Get 100% Bonus on your first deposit: click below & Bet Safe
How To Deposit: Website is offering local bank transfer for Indians if you don’t want to give high commission to neteller & Skrill.
Disclaimer: We are not promoting betting in any way, We are not responsible for any losses in any case.
ENG Vs IND 3rd Test Dream11 Grand League Team:
CAPTIAN AND VICE-CAPTIAN CHOICE
- Joe Root
- Jonny Bairstow
- Ishant Sharma
- Virat Kohli
Join This Big Alternate of Dream11:
Ballebaazi: Click Here Ref Code: MANIKL10
Pays 50 rs per refer & You will Get 50 rs free on Joining & Adding our Code
- No Bank & Pan Verification needed to Get Sign Up Bonus.
- 100% Bonus leagues available
- Grand Leagues available.
- Very easy & attractive interface so it becomes very easy for user to play.
- Use Ref Code: MANIKL10 & Get 50 rs after you verify your email Id & Number.
Special Benefits For Fantasy Cricket Star Users
- Get 50 rs free to play on joining.
- 100% Bonus Leagues & Grand Leagues
- You Can Play in 3 Ways Innings Fantasy, Batting Fantasy & Bowling Fantasy.
Check other match previews