Second Match of Three Match ODI series between New Zealand Vs Pakistan will be played on 9 November 2018. New Zealand have won the first match of this series they want to continue their winning, On other side Pakistan want to make come back after loss the first match. NZ Vs PAK 2nd ODI Dream11 Grand League prediction is given along with fantasy cricket preview.
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Match Details: NZ Vs PAK 2nd ODI, 9 November 2018.
Venue Stats ODI:
|Matches won batting first||29|
|Matches won bowling first||15|
|Average 1st Inns scores||248|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||207|
|Highest total recorded||313/9 (50 Ov) by PAK vs SL|
|Lowest total recorded||63/10 (18.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO|
|Highest score chased||295/6 (49.5 Ov) by PAK vs WI|
|Lowest score defended||180/3 (20 Ov) by UAE vs PNG|
New Zealand Vs Pakistan Head To Head at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi:
|New Zealand won:||5|
- Faheem Ashraf can come in the playing XI in place
- No other changes are expected in the playing XI.
- Todd Astle has been ruled out of the tour due to injury and will not play any match.
- New Zealand will not want to change winning combination
Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Sarfraz Ahmed(w/c), Shadab Khan, Imad Wasim, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Junaid Khan, Asif Ali, Haris Sohail, Usman Khan, Faheem Ashraf
George Worker, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson(c), Ross Taylor, Tom Latham(w), Henry Nicholls, Colin de Grandhomme, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult, Matt Henry, Ajaz Patel, BJ Watling, Todd Astle
NZ Vs PAK 2nd ODI Probable11:
Imam Ul Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Sarfraz Ahmed (c and wk), Shadab Khan, Imad Wasim, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Junaid Khan/Faheem Ashraf.
G Worker, Colin Munro, K Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Tom Latham (wk), Henry Nicholls, Colin De Grandhomme, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult.
- Colin Munro
- Kane Williamson
- Ross Taylor
- Colin De Grandhomme
- Fakhar Zaman
- Babar Azam
- Mohammad Hafeez
- Shoaib Malik
Players To Watch For NZ Vs PAK 2nd ODI Dream11:
- Mohammad Hafeez
- Kane Williamson(c)
- Colin Munro
Key Stats To Know Before NZ Vs PAK 2nd ODI:
- Sarfraz Ahmed has scored 1,816 runs and needs another 184 runs to reach the 2,000 runs milestone.
- Shoaib Malik has taken 94 catches and needs 6 more to reach the 100 catches milestone.
New Zealand Vs Pakistan Head To Head In ODI Cricket:
|New Zealand won:||48|
Betting Prediction – Who Will Win New Zealand Vs Pakistan 2nd ODI:
Get 100% Bonus on your first deposit: click below & Bet Safe
How To Deposit: Website is offering local bank transfer for Indians if you don’t want to give high commission to neteller & Skrill.
Disclaimer: We are not promoting betting in any way, We are not responsible for any losses in any case.
NZ Vs PAK 2nd ODI Dream11 Grand League Team:
Join This Big Alternate of Dream11:
Ballebaazi: Click Here Ref Code: MANIKL10
Pays 50 rs per refer & You will Get 50 rs free on Joining & Adding our Code
- No Bank & Pan Verification needed to Get Sign Up Bonus.
- 100% Bonus leagues available
- Grand Leagues available.
- Very easy & attractive interface so it becomes very easy for user to play.
- Use Ref Code: MANIKL10 & Get 50 rs after you verify your email Id & Number.
Special Benefits For Fantasy Cricket Star Users
- Get 50 rs free to play on joining.
- 100% Bonus Leagues & Grand Leagues
- You Can Play in 3 Ways Innings Fantasy, Batting Fantasy & Bowling Fantasy.